- This event has passed.
Run Free – Castleknock, 10th September 2023
September 10 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pm€100
Kate O’Neill (@kateoneill7) Catherina McKiernan (@catherinamckiernan) and Eimear O’Leary (@therippleeffectyoga) are delighted to host their next @runfreeretreat on the 10th of September 2023.
TIME: 11am – 4.30pm
LOCATION: Castleknock College
RUN FREE RETREAT
– Presentation on injuries by Kate
– Pilates class for runners taught by Kate
– Catherina will teach you the correct running form. She will provide you with the knowledge and tools to bring into your everyday running, which will improve your form and help prevent injuries.
– Lunch will be provided by @goatsgruffdublin
– Recovery presentation by Eimear
– Recovery yoga and a guided meditation by Eimear.
Is to help people see the importance of looking after their bodies and mind. To teach them to run with the correct form, work on their strength, flexibility while calming their mind.
These areas combined will provide any runner with the essential tips to run strong, run relaxed, run calm and run free.
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message 087 2100013